****Sorry this course is now full****
Back by Popular Demand
‘The Art of Mead Making’
A workshop for those who fancy making a drop (or two) …
Have you ever wanted to make mead but not quite sure how to go about it?
Ever tried and it hasn’t quite gone to plan? Well worry not. This workshop is for you.
A one-day course on the art of making mead led by Dave Shannon, author and honey judge, and Tony Jefferson.
Saturday 16th September 2017 Honey Pavilion, Harrogate
Workshop to include:
- History, origins and cultural aspects of mead
- A copy of Dave’s new book to purchase (optional)
- An opportunity to learn to make your first batch of mead
- Ideas and recipes to make dry and sweet meads and melomels
- Advice on showing and exhibiting meads and melomels
Cost of course is £35 which includes lunch and a starter Brewing Kit with all the equipment you need to begin your mead making journey.
To reserve a place/make a booking contact:
Yvonne Kilvington. Tel: 07876 618071